In partnership with CWLA, FosterParentCollege.com is pleased to provide Continuing Education Units (CEUs) through the National Association of Social Workers-Washington State Chapter. Two CEU credits are now available on each course offered by FosterParentCollege.com.
This professional development opportunity allows social workers and staff to experience the same online training offered to caregivers. This is congruent with the Model of Practice
developed by CWLA which emphasizes "one voice" for the entire child welfare team, from office staff to parent.
Available 24/7, these engaging, interactive courses are based on the latest research and taught by experts in their fields.
Receiving CEUs through FosterParentCollege.com and CWLA is easy:
- Enroll in an FPC online course
- Complete the course and download a Certificate of Completion (all courses earn 2 CEU credits each)
- Complete CEU Evaluation Form (be sure to print or save the completed Evaluation Form)
- Submit Evaluation Form, Certificate of Course Completion, and $25 payment to CWLA (see form details)
- Once processed, CWLA will send your CEU Certificate via email
- Contact email@example.com for assistance